- Hotel TOP
A 3-minute-walk from Shinjuku Nishiguchi Station, or a 7-minute-walk from Shinjuku.
Shinjuku is the new city center of Tokyo with convenient access to major railway stations.
Closest hotel from the Shinjuku Station’s West Exit,
Kadoya Hotel is located within a 3-minute-walk,
Various types of rooms, supporting both business and leisure travelers accessibility.
- ■3-minute-walk from Shinjuku Station Nishiguchi (West Exit)
- ■3-minute-walk from Oedo Line Tochomae Station
- ■From Shinjuku Station’s Underground Passage, take either S3 Exit (Koshu Kaido Direction,) Exit 7 (S-tec Information Building, Shinjuku Post Office, Kogakuin University Direction,) or S-tec Exit.
- ■Parking spaces are unavailable at our hotel.Guests using the car please use “parking lot map in the vicinity”.
An example of directions from Shinjuku Station.
- (1) From the West Exit of Shinjuku Station, go up to the ground level.
- (2) Proceed to the left once you are in front of Odakyu Department Store.
- (3) When Keio Department Store comes in view, go through the crosswalk towards Yodobashi Camera across from Keio Department Store.
- (4) Keep straight along the street until you come to an intersection near Shinjuku Post Office. Kadoya Hotel is located next to LAWSON catercorner of the Post Office.