- Hotel TOP
- Accommodation agreement
Terms and Conditions for Accommodations
- Article 1 • Any Accommodation Contract and related agreement to be concluded between this Hotel and its Guest shall be in accordance with the provisions of these Terms and Conditions. Any matter not provided for herein shall be in accordance with applicable laws and regulations and/or generally accepted practices.
- • Regardless of the preceding paragraph, the Hotel may apply the provisions of any special contract to the extent that said special contract does not violate the purpose of these Terms and Conditions, applicable laws and regulations, and general practices.
Refusal of Accommodation Contract
The Hotel may refuse the conclusion of an Accommodation Contract in the event of one or more of the followings:
- （1）When the application for accommodation does not conform with the provisions of these Terms and Conditions;
- （2）When the Hotel is fully booked and no room is available;
- （3）When the person requesting accommodation is deemed liable to conduct himself/herself in a manner that will contravene the applicable laws or be against the public order or good morals in regard to his/her accommodation;
- （4）When the person requesting accommodation can be clearly recognized as carrying an infectious disease;
- （5）When the Hotel is requested to assume an unreasonable burden in regard to the person’s accommodation;
- （6）When the Hotel is unable to provide accommodation due to natural disasters, malfunction of the facilities and/or other unavoidable causes;
Notification of Name
The Hotel shall request a notification of the following information from the person seeking an application of an Accommodation Contract (herein “an Accommodation Contract”).
- （1）Address, name, gender, nationality and occupation of the Guest.
- （2）Other information deemed necessary by the Hotel.
- Article 4 • When an Accommodation Contract is concluded, the Hotel may designate a deadline and request the Guest for the payment of the Reservation Deposit for his/her Accommodation Period by the deadline. The amount of such Reservation Deposit shall be up to the amount of the Accommodation Charges.
- • When the Contract Cancellation Fee shall be paid subject to Article 5 hereof, the Reservation Deposit set forth in the preceding paragraph shall be applied for the payment of the Contract Cancellation Fee, and then any remainder thereof, if any, shall be reimbursed.
Cancellation of Accommodation Contract by the Guest
Article 5 1 In the case when the applicant has cancelled the Accommodation Contract in whole or in part, he/she shall pay to the Hotel the Contract Cancellation Fee. However, group guests (applicable to paying members of 15 or more, same hereafter) cancel the Accommodation Contract in part, 10% of the number of reserved guests on 10 days prior to the reserved day (considering the Hotel receives the application of an Accommodation Contract after such date) the limitation does not apply.
Contract Cancellation Fee
- (a) Cancellation made one day prior to the Accommodation Day; 20% of the Accommodation Fee for one day per person.
- (b) Cancellation made on the day of Accommodation Day; 100% of the Accommodation Fee for one day per person.
- (a) Cancellation made between 2 to 9 days prior to the Accommodation Day; 10% of the Accommodation Fee for one day per canceling person.
- (b) Cancellation made one day prior to Accommodation Day; 20% of the Accommodation Fee for one day per canceling person.
- (c) Cancellation made on the day of Accommodation Day; 80% of the Accommodation Fee for one day per canceling person.
In the case when the Guest does not appear without any advance notice by 21:00 on the accommodation date (or one after the estimated time of arrival if such estimated time was expressly informed beforehand), the Hotel may regard the Accommodation Contract as being cancelled by the Guest and treat it as such.
• In the case of cancellation subject to the preceding paragraph, if it is proven that the Guest failed to arrive without an advance notice to the Hotel due to the delay of railway, airline or any other public transportation, or other circumstances not attributable to the Guest, then the Contract Cancellation Fee stipulated in paragraph 1 of this Article hereof shall not be charged.
The Hotel may cancel the Accommodation Contract in the event of one or more of the followings:
- （1）When any case of subparagraph (3) to (7) of Article 2 hereof is confirmed as applicable;
- （2）When the applicant refuses to provide the information required in subparagraph (1) of paragraph 1, Article 3 hereof;
- （3）When the Reservation Deposit stipulated in Article 4 subparagraph (1) hereof is requested but not paid by the deadline designated by the Hotel;
• When the Hotel cancels the Accommodation Contract in accordance with the preceding paragraph, the Accommodation Charges for the Accommodation Period up to the cancellation date will be deducted from the Reservation Deposit if any and any balance thereof shall be refunded.
The Guests shall register with the front desk of the Hotel on the date of accommodation following information:
- （1）Information outlined in paragraph 1 of Article 3.
- （2）Passport number (in case of a foreign Guest,) date and place of entry in Japan.
- （3）Departure date and time
- （4）Other Information the Hotel deems necessary
- Article8 The Guest shall leave the Hotel (check-out) by 11:00am.
- • The hotel may accept a late check-out request despite the preceding provisions. In such case, the Guest shall pay additional Accommodation Charges for the extended time.
Additional Accommodation Charges
When the Guest requests to extend the check-out time, the Guest shall pay an additional Accommodation Charges.
Please note: the Hotel may not be able to accept a late check-out due to reservation status at the Hotel.
- Article 9 • The Accommodation Charges shall be paid at Check-in at the front desk of the Hotel by cash, the Hotel approved travelers checks or coupons. The Hotel does not accept personal checks.
- • Once the Guest begins to use a guest room, the Accommodation Charges shall not be refunded even if the Guest chooses not to stay at the Hotel.
Article 10 The Guest shall observe the Kadoya Hotel Usage Regulations established by the Hotel during his/her stay in the Hotel.
Refusal of Accommodation Continuation
The Hotel shall refuse to provide a continued Accommodation during an Accommodation Contract period in the event of one or more of the following;
- （1）When any case of subparagraph (3) to (7) of Article 2 hereof is confirmed as applicable.
- （2）When the Guest does not observe the preceding Hotel Usage Regulations.
Responsibility/Liability of the Hotel
- Article 12 • The Hotel’s responsibility/liability under the Accommodation Contract shall become effective either at the time of the registration by the Guest at the front desk of the Hotel or at the time the Guest enters in his/her guest room, whichever occurs earlier, and shall cease and expire at the time the Guest leaves the guest room for departure.
- • When the Hotel is unable to provide the Guest with a guest room due to circumstances attributable to the Hotel, except for any case of natural disaster or other circumstances beyond the Hotel’s control making it difficult to secure accommodation(s) at other lodging facility, the Hotel shall arrange for the Guest to stay at other lodging facility based on equal or similar conditions. In such case, limited to the case where the price of a one-night stay at the lodging facility, to which the Guest is referred on the day when the Hotel is unable to provide a guest room, is higher than the original price of a one-night stay at the Hotel at the time the reservation is made, the Hotel shall pay the difference in such room rates.