Besides baseball, it is used as a concert venue for artists who are supposed to be domestic and overseas. There is also a spa and an amusement park.
- ■JR Sobu Line : Shinjuku – Suidobashi 160 JPY(14min)
Yoyogi National Stadium First Gymnasium
It is famous as a sacred place for volleyball. Others It is also famous for competitions such as figure skating, basket, badminton, swimming and a concert venue.
- ■JR Yamanote Line : Shinjuku – Harajuku 130 JPY(4min)
We hold many international conventions and championships such as the J League, football, athletics, rugby etc.
- ■Toei Oedo Lin e: Shinjuku – Kokuritsu-kyogijo 170 JPY(4min)
A stadium where 50,000 people can be accommodated. It is used in the football / futsal concert venue.
- ■Keio Line : Shinjuku – Tobitakyu 230 JPY(28min)
Saitama Super Arena
Concerts and “Girls Collection” are held.
- ■JR Saikyo Line : Shinjuku – Kita-Yono 450 JPY(30min)
Used as a martial art of Japan, a competition venue for judo, kendo, archery and sumo. Now it is famous as an artist’s concert venue.
- ■Toei Shinjuku Line : Shinjuku – Kudanshita 210 JPY(8min)